Kingdom Hearts New Frontier

New worlds, new weapons, new friends, new enemies

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Pet Shop---(Of horror as called by twilight citizens.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gold56

Location : United States in the least cared about state with the giant underground volcano over due to explode.

PostSubject: Pet Shop---(Of horror as called by twilight citizens.)   Sat 05 Jun 2010, 2:07 am

It's centered in the plaza of Twilight Town. You can buy anything for your pet there. But beware of the owner's pet. He usually runs customers out with his talking. The shop isn't very big. It's three stories and two levels are filled with stuff for pets. The third story is where Gai'rel and Emerald live and train. When Gai'rel is out Emerald runs the shop, like I said before beware Emerald...he'll annoy you with his talking but he can find you anything you need. They even make potions and equipment for your pet to have in a battle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AikaQuarius

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop---(Of horror as called by twilight citizens.)   Wed 09 Jun 2010, 7:33 pm

oh. O.o uhh.. What do you have for pets? lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gold56

Location : United States in the least cared about state with the giant underground volcano over due to explode.

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop---(Of horror as called by twilight citizens.)   Fri 11 Jun 2010, 1:37 am

[Emerald]
"Anything!" he said jumping up onto the store counter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AikaQuarius

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop---(Of horror as called by twilight citizens.)   Fri 11 Jun 2010, 2:02 pm

"uhhh.. I don't go Shopping that much.. Can we say this is my First Time to Shop? O.o"

[hey,Me and My cousin are waiting for ur reply on Fantasy RP lol! ]
(I think the LOL looks funny cause it looks a bit like Sora xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gold56

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop---(Of horror as called by twilight citizens.)   Wed 16 Jun 2010, 3:28 am

[Emerald]
".....So what exactly are ya looking for?" he asked

(I know! I think it's suppose to be Sora.....)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AikaQuarius

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop---(Of horror as called by twilight citizens.)   Wed 16 Jun 2010, 11:16 am

"hmm.. I think something that can make Orion stronger?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gold56

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop---(Of horror as called by twilight citizens.)   Thu 17 Jun 2010, 2:59 am

[Emerald]
"Let me think...." he said scratching his neck and then he snapped his claws together. "I'll be right back!" he added jumping off the counter and disappearing into the back. He came back with a black and gold collar with a sunstone attached to it.

"I believe this should work. If it doesn't bring it back I'll give you a discount and Gai'rel will most likely be here." Emerald said putting the collar on the counter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AikaQuarius

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop---(Of horror as called by twilight citizens.)   Thu 17 Jun 2010, 11:54 am

[Aika]
"umm..Can I ask What Exactly,What Does it Do?"
[Orion]
"What brings what back?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gold56

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop---(Of horror as called by twilight citizens.)   Fri 18 Jun 2010, 1:03 am

[Emerald]
"Depending on the world you're in and the terrain at that moment. It'll increase your pets strength by at least two times his normal strength." he explained.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AikaQuarius

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop---(Of horror as called by twilight citizens.)   Fri 18 Jun 2010, 10:40 am

"Okay Smile I'll Take it. How much is it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gold56

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop---(Of horror as called by twilight citizens.)   Sat 19 Jun 2010, 7:36 am

[Emerald]
He thought for a little bit.
"10 for the collar and 75 for the sunstone. So 85 all together." he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AikaQuarius

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop---(Of horror as called by twilight citizens.)   Sat 19 Jun 2010, 10:40 am

"uhh.. here" What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gold56

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop---(Of horror as called by twilight citizens.)   Sun 20 Jun 2010, 4:43 am

[Emerald]
"Thanks! Have a nice day." he said as he put the munny in the cash register.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop---(Of horror as called by twilight citizens.)   

Back to top Go down

Pet Shop---(Of horror as called by twilight citizens.)
Page 1 of 1