Kingdom Hearts New Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts New Frontier

New worlds, new weapons, new friends, new enemies

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ball room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
kikiyo237
Admin
kikiyo237

ball room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: ball room   ball room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010, 4:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

dancing and stuff...Party currently going on
Back to top Go down
https://kh-newfrontier.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Gold56

Gold56

Location : United States in the least cared about state with the giant underground volcano over due to explode.

ball room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ball room   ball room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 1:10 am

(That's a good question....what is so funny?)
Back to top Go down
kikiyo237
Admin
kikiyo237

ball room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ball room   ball room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 7:58 am

pale
Back to top Go down
Gold56

Gold56

Location : United States in the least cared about state with the giant underground volcano over due to explode.

ball room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ball room   ball room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 9:12 am

(*raises eyebrow* what?)
Back to top Go down
kikiyo237
Admin
kikiyo237

ball room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ball room   ball room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 12:10 pm

Sleep um...uhh...i cant hear you i'm asleep
Back to top Go down
Gold56

Gold56

ball room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ball room   ball room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul 2010, 12:08 am

(LIAR!!)
Back to top Go down
Kaibara
Admin
Kaibara

Location : In the small, dark, not to mention cramped room that is my closet. Sitting with my knees drawn to my chest, staring intently at the screen.

ball room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ball room   ball room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul 2010, 3:36 am

(|3 That would be so funny if it weren't true. He's really asleep...which is funny after all....pfffft)

Kaibara watched with disinterest. "Geez, and I thought I knew how to crash a party." She raised her left hand in front of her. "Persimmonus." The sweet scent of persimmons filled the ballroom. And orange light danced around Kaibara's fingers until it formed a sword. The hilt was gold and the blade itself looked dangerously sharp and shone a brilliant orange color. "Alright, lets see if you guys can entertain me. I'm in need of a good laugh." A smirk crept its way into her features, seeing the expected reaction of the Promimons. One charged, racing at her in a blur of light. Kaibara simply side-stepped, slamming the hilt of her sword into the back of their head. The demon promptly fell, face-first and hard into the ground. It happened so fast that the after-breeze was almost a minute late. Kaibara had found her source of entertainment. And it was her specialty to make a fool of her targets. She snorted in laughter.
Back to top Go down
kikiyo237
Admin
kikiyo237

ball room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ball room   ball room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul 2010, 1:54 pm

Tch..it's a real fight if Kai actuly joined in Looking like he didn't notice the promimons he was fighting he jumped up when they tried to stap him.He came to the ground slamming his blade on the ground which caused a red shock-wave which blew the 2 promimons back Then they said to Ryuki "We have to use" "are ultimate attack " They flew up,and started sping around each other in a circle.A tornado rained down and feathers appeared inside and out "its called the light tornado" "its feather will attck you all at once and you will die" As the Tornado rained down on Ryuki He uttered 1 word Release there was a large red flash and the tornado was dispelled "what the!!!"
Ryuki's valor form had changed. His clothes had gotten much longer,he had grown small red wings on his back,and a small devil tail.Even his blade,the designs on the blade had became more elaborate flames. valor form's 2nd form Fomu Yukibanme "well..even without are ultimate attack we can still kill you" they both came at him with extreme speed Ryuki raised his Sword and a red shock-wave blew them back
Back to top Go down
Gold56

Gold56

ball room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ball room   ball room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 2:34 am

[Emerald]
"Screw it none of us are needed." he told Gai'rel.

[Gai'rel]
"You might be right, though it's best to stick around just in case. Didn't your late master teach you that, Emerald?" she asked the green dragon
Back to top Go down
Kaibara
Admin
Kaibara

Location : In the small, dark, not to mention cramped room that is my closet. Sitting with my knees drawn to my chest, staring intently at the screen.

ball room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ball room   ball room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 4:40 am

"Aw c'mon Sora, you're no fun. Play around with them a bit." Kaibara snickered, side-stepping another attack and sticking her foot out to trip the enemy. Another face plant and another crack in the tiled flooring.
Back to top Go down
kikiyo237
Admin
kikiyo237

ball room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ball room   ball room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 7:39 am

Don't use my real name 1 ran towards him and tried to stap,it slid past his sword and the other 1 tried the same thing but Sora directed it toward the other and they smacked into each other with a thud
Back to top Go down
Kaibara
Admin
Kaibara

ball room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ball room   ball room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 9:06 am

"Ooh, identity crisis much." rolling her eyes, Kaibara ducked. Some random time the demons fighting her had pulled out weapons, and a sword nearly lopped off her head. "Learning are we?" She spun low to the ground, tripping all of her targets. "Oi green Cero boy, you could help ya know!"
Back to top Go down
Gold56

Gold56

ball room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ball room   ball room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 10:42 am

[Emerald]
"Yeah we aren't needed." he said in a know-it-all voice.

[Gai'rel]
"Might have to agree with you." she muttered.

[Emerald]
"Though you are enjoying watching this fight huh." he said. Gai'rel remained silent.
Back to top Go down
jake41ification

jake41ification

ball room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ball room   ball room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 6:56 pm

jake just stood up and watched
[jake]
"well..."
[somehow i think thats how the RP makers end up doing making THEIR characters the main we're just side characters if you know what i mean]
Back to top Go down
kikiyo237
Admin
kikiyo237

ball room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ball room   ball room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Jul 2010, 2:12 am

[WELL MAYBE IF YOU JOINED IN THE F*CKIN FIGHT]
Back to top Go down
Gold56

Gold56

ball room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ball room   ball room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Jul 2010, 2:32 am

(Here's the thing GIVE US SOMETHING TO FIGHT!!!)
Back to top Go down
kikiyo237
Admin
kikiyo237

ball room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ball room   ball room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Jul 2010, 2:36 am

The leader looked around "tch this is taking to long" she pulled out a card "Arise" She threw the card down and a smaller white version of cerberus came out [There happy now u gotta fight cerberus]
Back to top Go down
jake41ification

jake41ification

ball room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ball room   ball room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Jul 2010, 5:49 am

[thats a little better]
[jake]
"okay......"
jake summoned his keyblade again
Back to top Go down
Gold56

Gold56

ball room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ball room   ball room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Jul 2010, 5:53 am

(Yep! I'm hapy now!!)
[Emerald]
"This could get interesting...." he said.

[Gai'rel]
She nodded in agreement and unsheathed one of her katanas.
Back to top Go down
kikiyo237
Admin
kikiyo237

ball room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ball room   ball room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Jul 2010, 6:10 am

Cerberus open its mouths and a red,pink and yellow beams started to form,when he shot them they were connected by an electrical triangle
Back to top Go down
jake41ification

jake41ification

ball room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ball room   ball room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Jul 2010, 9:09 am

jake dissapeared and reappeared behind one of the heads and attacked
Back to top Go down
AikaQuarius

AikaQuarius

ball room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ball room   ball room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Jul 2010, 10:29 am

(=.=')
Back to top Go down
kikiyo237
Admin
kikiyo237

ball room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ball room   ball room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Jul 2010, 10:50 am

Cerberus started to buck
Back to top Go down
Gold56

Gold56

ball room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ball room   ball room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Jul 2010, 1:14 pm

[Emerald]
"I think now would be a good time to summon something..." he said.

[Gai'rel]
She nodded and thought for a second. Then she summoned a black pegusas. (Fantasia!)
Back to top Go down
jake41ification

jake41ification

ball room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ball room   ball room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 6:45 am

jake dissapeared and reappeared in front of one of the heads and attacked again
Back to top Go down
AikaQuarius

AikaQuarius

ball room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ball room   ball room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 6:14 pm

[I got lost again O_O]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ball room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ball room   ball room - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ball room
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next