Kingdom Hearts New Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts New Frontier

New worlds, new weapons, new friends, new enemies

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gold56's character

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gold56

Gold56

Location : United States in the least cared about state with the giant underground volcano over due to explode.

Gold56's character Empty
PostSubject: Gold56's character   Gold56's character I_icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 7:33 am

HUMAN
Name: Gai'rel Kurenai

Age/birthday: 18 /September 5

Physical appearance: Crimson colored hair & green eyes. Wears a beige colored jacket, black shirt, red tie, black skirt and a brown belt with a silver belt buckle. Black combat boots that stop mid-shin

Personality:Usually quiet and hardly every speaks. Cares for people and usually tends to look out for others and less for herself.

Pets: A green dragon called Emerald. He's a chatterbox, annoying and used to be the pet of a pirate. Usually seen on Gai'rel's shoulder. Basically looks like Mushu.

Weapons:Twin Katana

Talents: Summoning and Fire Magic

Other:Her mother was the great great grand-daughter of a half-blood and her father was a half-blood. She grew up in a village known as Eto. It was a small port, usually over ran by pirates when the trees on her island home bloomed. Hates pirates openly and Keyblade wielders secretly.

Home World: Millenium Kingdom

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/15/24/46/22/sword_10.jpg

Last edited by Gold56 on Wed 26 May 2010, 1:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kikiyo237
Admin
kikiyo237

Gold56's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold56's character   Gold56's character I_icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 12:22 pm

i'm gonna make port royal because you hate pirates
Back to top Go down
https://kh-newfrontier.forumotion.com
Gold56

Gold56

Location : United States in the least cared about state with the giant underground volcano over due to explode.

Gold56's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold56's character   Gold56's character I_icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 1:06 pm

Gee...thanks alot.
Back to top Go down
jake44

Gold56's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold56's character   Gold56's character I_icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 4:16 pm

ouch =o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gold56's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold56's character   Gold56's character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gold56's character
Page 1 of 1