Kingdom Hearts New Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts New Frontier

New worlds, new weapons, new friends, new enemies

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Curio Shop ('Shop of Wonders')

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaibara
Admin
Kaibara

Location : In the small, dark, not to mention cramped room that is my closet. Sitting with my knees drawn to my chest, staring intently at the screen.

Curio Shop ('Shop of Wonders') Empty
PostSubject: Curio Shop ('Shop of Wonders')   Curio Shop ('Shop of Wonders') I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 8:32 am

The Shop of Wonders is what its called, because of all of the strange things you can find there.
The building itself is not much to look at;
Surrounded by many other lavish shops, compared it is quite shabby.
What you can see of the floors are of a gray colored wood, a bit worn, the walls you can't see much of, but there are small hints of a beige color.
As you could imagine, the store has junk everywhere.
Boxes large and small stacked on top of each other and placed randomly.
Extensive (in length and width) book cases stand back to back in rows, forming isles and filled with more junk.
Large chests and trunks labeled with names like 'emeralds' or 'sword canes' et cetera, are everywhere you look, the contents unknown.
Wardobes, chiffarobes and dressers lined against the walls, their contents also not revealed.

There are things hanging from the cealing and walls, things stuffed into things, things- well you get the picture. And the whole place is pretty well lit (by strange or antique lights no less).
Despite all of this: Everything looks interesting.
The shop keeper is Jeriff.
A big guy in terms of muscles, he is also tall with short, untamed, brown hair. His eyes are brown and are almost always set with an acute stare. In his mouth is usually a toothpick or a lollipop.
His clothes usually consist of a dark colored t-shirt that shows his muscles and black or brown baggy pants.
He's stubborn, but friendly, and caught on the idea that everything in his shop is worth millions of dollars.
But don't worry, he'll give you a fair deal.
So why not look around...? (But don't get lost in there...Jeriff won't try and dig you out.)

THIS JUST IN!!

Jeriff's shop is popping up all OVER the place!! When you buy something here feel free to use it in other RP's~
Also I will post the items on 'special sale' in the shop every so often.
Back to top Go down
jake41ification

jake41ification

PostSubject: Re: Curio Shop ('Shop of Wonders')   Curio Shop ('Shop of Wonders') I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 10:18 am

jake began walking inside the shop and looked around
Back to top Go down
Kaibara
Admin
Kaibara

Location : In the small, dark, not to mention cramped room that is my closet. Sitting with my knees drawn to my chest, staring intently at the screen.

PostSubject: Re: Curio Shop ('Shop of Wonders')   Curio Shop ('Shop of Wonders') I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 10:25 am

Jeriff lay his head on his hand, while leaning on the already messy counter. "Hey, Kid. Welcome to the Curio shop." He greeted with a submissive wave.
Back to top Go down
jake41ification

jake41ification

PostSubject: Re: Curio Shop ('Shop of Wonders')   Curio Shop ('Shop of Wonders') I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 10:26 am

"ehh ya"
jake looked around the shelves
"do you have any aeromancer spell book"
Back to top Go down
Kaibara
Admin
Kaibara

PostSubject: Re: Curio Shop ('Shop of Wonders')   Curio Shop ('Shop of Wonders') I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 10:41 am

With a nod, Jeriff leaned down behind his counter. From under it he produced a large chest, setting it on top of all the mess with a THUNK He opened the chest and revealed a mound of books in pristine condition, as if they'd not yet been opened ever. "This what ya lookin' for, kid?" He inquired. Though he had no need, it was exactly what was asked for.
Back to top Go down
jake41ification

jake41ification

PostSubject: Re: Curio Shop ('Shop of Wonders')   Curio Shop ('Shop of Wonders') I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 10:44 am

"well ya....how much"
Back to top Go down
Kaibara
Admin
Kaibara

PostSubject: Re: Curio Shop ('Shop of Wonders')   Curio Shop ('Shop of Wonders') I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 10:47 am

Jeriff shrugged a little. "Twenty five." He replied after a moment of thought.
Back to top Go down
jake41ification

jake41ification

PostSubject: Re: Curio Shop ('Shop of Wonders')   Curio Shop ('Shop of Wonders') I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 10:47 am

"deal"
jake hen gave the owner 25 munny and left
Back to top Go down
Gold56

Gold56

Location : United States in the least cared about state with the giant underground volcano over due to explode.

PostSubject: Re: Curio Shop ('Shop of Wonders')   Curio Shop ('Shop of Wonders') I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 1:45 am

[Gai'rel]
She walked into the shop and began to look around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curio Shop ('Shop of Wonders')   Curio Shop ('Shop of Wonders') I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curio Shop ('Shop of Wonders')
Page 1 of 1