Kingdom Hearts New Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts New Frontier

New worlds, new weapons, new friends, new enemies

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules of the Forum (must read)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kikiyo237
Admin
kikiyo237

Rules of the Forum (must read) Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the Forum (must read)   Rules of the Forum (must read) I_icon_minitimeFri 21 May 2010, 12:14 pm

Only mild cursing allowed. That includes words crap, darn and dang. Damn and hell are allowed in the chatbox, and the chatbox only.

No giving away of personal information besides name, country and state/province.

No being inappropriate or immature, and keep the fights to Private Messaging, please.

Roleplay correctly. Nobody likes a roleplay they can't understand. And that includes powerplaying
Back to top Go down
https://kh-newfrontier.forumotion.com
jake44

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Forum (must read)   Rules of the Forum (must read) I_icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 4:15 pm

what chat box?
Back to top Go down
Gold56

Gold56

Location : United States in the least cared about state with the giant underground volcano over due to explode.

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Forum (must read)   Rules of the Forum (must read) I_icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 7:25 am

Sroll to the bottom of the forum page and you'll find it! What a Face
Back to top Go down
jake41ification

jake41ification

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Forum (must read)   Rules of the Forum (must read) I_icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 8:39 am

found it
Back to top Go down
AikaQuarius

AikaQuarius

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Forum (must read)   Rules of the Forum (must read) I_icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 11:20 am

O.o what? ...Where ? xD i still couldn't find it... help me xP
Back to top Go down
AikaQuarius

AikaQuarius

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Forum (must read)   Rules of the Forum (must read) I_icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 11:33 am

I think I just Found it.. =_= But when I get there,it says I've been Disconnected.. >_<
Back to top Go down
Gold56

Gold56

Location : United States in the least cared about state with the giant underground volcano over due to explode.

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Forum (must read)   Rules of the Forum (must read) I_icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 11:36 am

Login
Back to top Go down
jake41ification

jake41ification

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Forum (must read)   Rules of the Forum (must read) I_icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 9:21 pm

so what are we suppposed to do? how do we do a quest?and is the pride rock the only quest you could think of?

(sorry if i hurted your feelings ryuki)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Forum (must read)   Rules of the Forum (must read) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules of the Forum (must read)
Page 1 of 1